English name: Dragon fruit
Dragon fruit is a berry, oval shape with many green leaves, the tip of the fruit is deeply concave into a cavity. The flesh of the fruit is mostly white, with a few varieties having yellow or red flesh. The peel can be peeled off quite easily from the intestines. In the fruit, there are many small black seeds like sesame seeds when eating, do not have to remove the seeds. The common fruit size is 12.5-16.0 cm long, 10-13 cm in diameter, and 300-500 g in weight.
White flesh dragon fruit with yellow skin, red flesh dragon fruit and white flesh dragon fruit with red skin
Basic nutrients: water, protein, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, vitamins
Some indicators such as protein, especially vitamin C, are much higher in red-fleshed dragon fruit than in white-fleshed dragon fruit.
– Sweet, pale, cool; has the effect of clearing heat, laxatives, only generalizing phlegm; The body has the effect of relaxation, balance, and detoxification.
– Antioxidant, prevent signs of aging: Always keep the skin light and healthy, can be used as a mask to nourish and smooth the skin.
– Reduces arthritis and improves heart health
– Good for eyes: Dragon fruit is rich in vitamin A in the form of Carotene – a substance necessary for the retina, brightness and vision of the eyes.
– Improves Digestion: Cleanses the digestive system thanks to its high fiber content, which can improve poor digestion and combat constipation.