- Carrots are orange, red, yellow, white or purple tubers.
- The root part of the carrot is edible and good for the eyes because it contains a large amount of vitamin A
- Carrot is a two-year plant
- Flowering stems can be up to 1m tall, with a canopy containing small, white flowers that produce fruit, known to botanists as a pod
Carrot is a favorite food and is an indispensable ingredient in some dishes. Thanks to its high nutritional content, Carrots have special health benefits:
- Cardiovascular protection: Carrots contain a lot of carotenoids, so they are very effective in preventing heart disease.
- Beauty skin: Eating carrots regularly will help keep the skin smooth and bright because of the high amount of vitamin A.
- Stabilize blood pressure: Pertinent sodium helps maintain blood pressure at a stable level and always under control.
- Good for eyes: The amount of vitamin A helps prevent macular degeneration itching and delicate cataracts, improving eye health.
|FRESH LEAVES||FRESH CARROT|
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 1KG CARROT||Energy (kcal)||496||470|